- When is the application deadline?
- Does Keystone Summer Archway include a residential component?
- In English Immersion Program, can my child transfer between the Day Program and the Boarding Program?
- Does my child have to interview again if he/she has interviewed by Keystone Admission Office?
- Can I pay for part of the program if we can’t attend the whole course?
- Can I get a refund if I decide to withdraw from the program before its completion?
- What is the teacher to student ratio? How many students are in each class? What is the number of students in the program?
- Should I expect homework?
- Will you group students by age or by language level?
- Will there be an emphasis on vocabulary or grammar in the course content?
- Will boarding students go home on weekends?
- How to apply for the bus service?
|KEYSTONE SUMMER PROGRAM BROCHURE|
|Atlas Rubicon is the digital tool for planning and documenting curriculum development at Keystone Academy. Please click the icon to access the log in page.|