How to Apply
Keystone is a school community dedicated to nurturing academic excellence, creativity, discovery, and compassion within its student body. We are looking for students who are ready to handle a rigorous academic program that embodies high expectations. We also seek to bring together a group of bright, broadly talented students, and we will help them to develop and grow in intellectual, physical, social, and cultural realms.
A qualified student is one who is likely to find success in the Academy's bilingual, residential, university preparatory program. This determination shall be made by Keystone through a variety of means. We are looking for students who bring a unique set of qualities to their class at the Academy, and who distinguish themselves in their potential, their academic performance and the various components of our admission application.
Evaluating each application is a privilege that we take seriously. We look forward to getting to know applicants and their families better over the next several months.
To assist you in this process, please read the instructions carefully.
- Submit the Application Form: Please click here to access the application (Due to limited space, there will be an application cap for Foundation Year, Grade 1 and Grade 6. If you are interested in these two grades, please start your application as soon as possible).
- Pay Application Fee: Please click here for account information.
- Parent Meeting: You will receive an email to guide you in scheduling the meeting 2-3 days after you complete Step 1.
- Student Meeting & Assessment: You will receive an email to guide you in scheduling the meeting and assessment 2-3 days after you complete Step 1.
- Current Teacher Recommendation Letter: Please click here for instructions on completing a teacher recommendation letter.
- School Records: Students applying for Foundation Year-Grade 3 need to submit the most recent one and a half year(s) records; students applying for Grade 4-Grade 11 need to submit the most recent two and a half year(s) records. Please note, the records need to be sent by the school office to the email address email@example.com.
- Parent Statement: Please click here to log in to your application to complete the parent statement.
- Student Essay (Grade 6-Grade 11 applicants ONLY): Please click here to log in to your application to complete the essay.
- Personal Recommendation Letter: This is not a required document. If you want to submit one, you can download it in your application system and send it to the recommender. The recommender will send it back to the Admission Office at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the process, you can log in to your application system to check your application status at any time. Once your application is complete, there will be no further requirements for your family. We will take your file to our Admission Committee for discussion later in the winter, and our decisions will be sent out in early spring. We thank you in advance for your patience with our process.