- Why Keystone Academy and who are the founders?
- What is unique about Keystone Academy?
- What advantages will Keystone Academy offer my child?
- Is Keystone Academy Accredited?
- How does Keystone select its leadership team and teaching faculty?
- Why draw on three educational traditions?
- Why is the blending of Chinese, U.S., and international Learning traditions so central to Keystone Academy’s mission as a world school?
- Keystone integrates teaching and learning practices from Chinese, American, and international schools. What does each tradition contribute to a student’s overall education and experience?
- Beyond inquiry-based and experiential learning prevalent in U.S. schools? A Keystone education draws on another American tradition—the college preparatory boarding schools of New England. Why is this a distinctive part of a Keystone education?
- What do you anticipate Keystone’s educational outcomes to be? What qualities and skills will a Keystone graduate have?